Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Oil & Gas Company Limited
End Date: 18 Oct, 2018
Location :D.I Khan
Start Date :30 Sep, 2018
Minimum Education: B.Com/BBA
Minimum Experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for compiling, managing and reporting financial and production data for the company.
- Responsible for all joint interest duties to include managing revenue data.
- Correspond with JV partners as well as internal departments Prepare and file severance taxes and compliance reports.
- Monthly Financial Statement preparation .Review the Coding Errors Report and assist in correcting and/or reversing / rebooking where required
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential .Perform special projects and requests
- Prepare allocations of plant liquids production and residue back to the well head and at the tailgate of a plant.
- Prepare sales invoices, purchase settlement statements and record entries into the general ledger for the purchase and sale of project required items.
- Prepares and invoices producers and shippers for various gathering, processing and treating fees; recording entries for such in the general ledger.
- Prepares monthly and periodic tax reports for filing and payment with various state and federal agencies.
- Analyzes and explains monthly and seasonal fluctuations in volume and amounts as compared to prior months and budget.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual internal and external financial statements and reporting packages.
- Follows up on payments and invoices to assure accurate and timely collection.