5 October, 2018
Lodhran Pilot Project (LPP) is an expanding and vibrant non-profit, non-governmental, non-political, non-religious development and humanitarian organization serving marginalized and vulnerable communities. It is operating since 1999. It aims to provide development and humanitarian assistance in Health, Water, Sanitation, Hygiene, Livelihood, peace and harmony, Child Protection, Women Development, Agricultural Extension, Live Stock and Dairy Development, Education, Social Development, Civic Education & Awareness, Community Physical Infrastructure, Skills Development, Sports and Youth Engagement, Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate change.
Being small scale replica of Orangi Pilot Project (OPP), LPP initiated its first sanitation project in 1999 in Lodhran. LPP is pioneer in implementing WASH & Health projects in Punjab since 1999, following the footsteps of a renowned social scientist Mr. Akhtar Hameed Khan (Late).
LPP envisions a society where local communities participate in the process of development and humanitarian assistance with a sense of complete ownership and all individuals involved in this process have equal opportunities to the sustainable development. Our mission is to eradicate extreme poverty by empowering communities through participatory approach involving them to create sense of responsibility and long term sustainability. LPP has been applying to address and achieve sustainable development goals (SDGs) in order to make our world better – end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. LPP recognizes that actions are necessary to advance the Global Goals, and agree that the chosen goals will improve our society and our planet if achieved.
LPP aims to eradicate extreme poverty by empowering communities through equal access to all resources including availability of safe drinking water, basic sanitation services, education, advocacy, social justice, gender equity and humanitarian assistance. Under its WASH thematic area, it provides WASH awareness and facilities to men, women and children living in marginalized and deprived communities. LPP follows PATS which aims towards achieving and sustaining an open defecation free environment both in rural and urban context with clear emphasis towards behavior change and social mobilization to enhance the demand side of sanitation
LPP believes in extension of locally acceptable and culturally harnessed Intellectual and informational support toward community level knowledge management for a gradual and sustainable behavior change in communities through knowledge sharing, participatory learning, extended exposure and encouragement towards clean, safe and hygienic lifestyle.
Detailed TOR’s in attached file
- Quotation should be submitted on printed business letter head in a sealed envelope.Clearly marked “Quotation for Interactive Events on Water, Sanitation andHygiene (WASH) for ASWA II”. With complete details of Theatres Group/Performers/Firm including phonenumber, address etc.
- Rates: The prices must be in Pak Rupees inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Certificate: Please provide copy of your National Tax Number Certificate/CNIC.
- Payment Terms: Payment will be released through crossed cheque, after the satisfactorycompletion of Performance/services as per agreed term and conditions in the purchase order, upon submission of Invoice/ supporting documents for the said Performance / services.
- Taxes: Tax will be deducted at source as per Govt. of Pakistan tax law / FBR’s updated guidelines
- If GST is applicable, Performer must quote the unit rate inclusive of GST, in case of supplier is a GST registered and will provide the sale tax invoice then (GST should be mentioned separate from unit price).
- Ethics: Performer must not be engaged in any child labour, human rights abuses, corruption,fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/ bidding by multiple names / companies. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices his/her bid may be rejected and the companies in question permanently black listed
- Criteria: Bid committee reserves the right to change the quantities or cancel/reject any or alloffers without assigning any reason. Lowest price will not be the sole criteria; quality, delivery time and previous experience will also be considered.
- Submission Date: The bids should be received on the following address by hand or by post not later than October 9th, 2018 at 17:00 PST.
Address contact details:
Lodhran Pilot Project, Implementation Office,
Multan Road, Near WAPDA Colony, Lodhran
Ph: (0608) 362928, 361030, 363199
for any inquiry e-mail at email@example.com