Manager Digital Transition & Strategy
End Date: 18 Oct, 2018
Start Date :04 Oct, 2018
A leading technology-oriented organization working under section 42 of the companies’ ordinance, 1984 is looking for dynamic and result oriented professionals for multiple roles. Organization offers professional working environment supporting diversity along with opportunity to work on projects with national impact. Attractive market-based salary with fringe benefits would be offered to selected candidates.
Digital Transition and Strategy (01)
- Master degree in Product Management, Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Economics, with similar bachelor degree Product Management, Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Economics recognized by PEC or a foreign degree.
- Proven track record of leading teams in planning, design, launch and successful adoptions of digital platforms, system development and synchronization.
- Experience in launching digital platforms with positive socio economic results in underserved / marginalized populations.
- Experience in running and managing a successful startup with a proven business model and scalability
- Experience in working with government organizations
- Min 5+ years post qualification experience with 4 years of experience of directing teams working on digital services, digital products, strategic planning and implementation, process improvement, metrics reporting, SDLC and consultation.
- Experience with working in the entrepreneurial digital landscape of Pakistan and International landscape.
- Expert level understanding of ideology and concept of aligning the digital strategic goals and project portfolios with company vision and SDGs
- Must be able to propose new digital based initiatives such as e-governance, e-agriculture, e-health, fintech and citizen services.
- Must be able to provide ample technical support to management on ongoing projects.
- Experience in building a strong digital strategy organization and team
- Planning, designing and implementation of digital projects
- To supervise compliance with regulatory authorities and autonomous bodies.
- To assess, on demand R&D work related to digital platforms with management.
- Provide strategic support in effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with availability and business requirements.
- To assess and understand the direction of the overall digital strategy adopted by the management.
- Responsible for working with IT to coordinate requests for estimation and resourcing for projects which are linked to/impact digital.
- Work guide with the digital team in coordinating and managing the annual digital team’s delivery calendar, Roadmap and OGSM.
- Ensure best practices and processes across the digital team for the consistent delivery of digital projects.
The company offers competitive remuneration package with three year renewable job contract extendable till the age of 60 years.
Only eligible candidates may apply for their best match.
Apply within 15 days from the publication date of this advertisement along with valid CNIC no in resume