5 October, 2018
We are a network INGO working for the rights and wellbeing of older people in over 75 countries. We are one of the lead organization in Pakistan which promotes inclusive humanitarian response and Disaster Risk Reduction activities. Since the earthquake emergency of 2005, we have been actively responding to all major emergencies in Pakistan (floods in 2010, 2012, 2014 and IDP crises in KP since 2012) by implementing inclusive multi-sectoral humanitarian responses. Since 2012, we have been responding to IDP crises by implementing life-saving interventions in Noweshera, Peshawar, Kohat and Banu.
We are implementing a livelihoods and health integrated project in KPK and FATA. Under Food security and livelihood component, one of the deliverable is provision of quality health services at their doorstep to the target community of KPK and FATA. Services of a pharmacist are required to achieve this key deliverable.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team in the provision of care to patients,
- Provision of free of cost prescribed medicine to patients and to make them understand on use of medicine,
- To facilitate patient and doctor,
- Ensure that duties and function are undertaken in a manner that prioritizes the safety and wellbeing of patients,
- Communicate effectively and to be soft spoken with patients,
- Ensure dignity of older people and person with disability,
- To store medicines in warehouse as per HAI policies.
- Maintaining “in/ out” record of medicine,
- Taking care of organization’s asset,
- Working with organization staff in a coordinated and integrated manner,
- Taking care of organization asset, mission and vision
- Submit report on daily basis
- Insure availability in medical camps / Meetings arranged by HAI staff.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Dispenser diploma/ B-pharmacy from a recognised college/ health Institution,
- having know-how of medicine,
- having 2-3 years of experience
We are an equal opportunities employer. Older people and persons with disability(ies) are encourage to apply. only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.