5 October, 2018
Senior Software Engineer (iOS)
- CS/SE/CE/IT graduates having at least 3-4 years of experience in building applications for the iOS platform.
- Experience of building applications for the Android platform and/or Xamarin will be a plus.
Should also have:
- Disciplined programming skills with a passion and eye for professional user interfaces.
- Familiarity with Human-Computer Interface Guidelines for all major operating systems.
- Outstanding communication skills.
The candidate must be career-oriented and looking for a long term commitment. You will be required to work on a variety of diverse and challenging projects. Attention to detail is essential, with the ability to work independently as well as working in a team. The work involves high commitment under tight deadlines.