5 October, 2018
End Date: 31 Dec, 2018
Job Type :Full Time
Start Date :01 Jun, 2018
- CS graduates with experience of 1-2 years. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- The candidate must be career-oriented and looking for a long-term commitment. You will be required to work on a variety of diverse and challenging web, desktop and mobile application development as well as writing business process applications.
- Attention to detail is essential, with the ability to work independently. It is quite possible that the chosen candidate will be working on different projects (possibly in different technologies) on a regular basis, so they should be able to keep focus while switching between projects. The work involves high commitment under tight deadlines. Candidates should have:
- Demonstrated interest in database application development
- Disciplined programming skills with an eye for professional user interfaces
- Familiarity with the object-oriented and structured programming paradigm
- Familiarity with HCI guidelines