5 October, 2018
JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Team Lead – Sindh
REPORTS TO: Project Director
Supply Chain Team Lead – Sindh will be responsible for overall coordination with public and private sector stakeholders, in the province for effective implementation of Project activities.
- Ensure that district Project staff has complete understanding of deliverables to be accomplished
- Develop a tracker capturing details of activities performed against proposed timelines, advise options to meet the timelines and complete deliverables in time
- Ensure timely compilation of reports after each deliverable for submission to Project Director for onward submission to UNICEF and the Government
- Work with staff to handle any issues as they may arise
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and trainings as per requirements of the project
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Education: Master Degree in public health, social sciences, supply chain management or relevant field.
Work Experience: Minimum 10 years’ strategic level experience in development and public sector in the fields of public health and supply chain systems strengthening.