5 October, 2018
JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Officer
REPORTS TO: Supply Chain Team Lead
LOCATION (11): Lahore, Muzaffargarh, Bahawalnagar, Rahim Yar Khan, Karachi, Mirpur Khas, Hyderabad, Jamshoro, Sukkur, Larkana, Ghotki
Note: While applying kindly specify districts
Supply Chain Officers will work at the district level to provide hands-on training to the government nominated staff
- Impart trainings to provincial and district level users on MNCH-LMIS
- Develop training curriculum, presentations, agendas, pre and post tests, training evaluation forms, job aids, session wise practice exercises, attendance sheets, participants’ registration forms and other educational materials to meet the special needs of the trainings
- Ensure registration of training participants and prepare participants list of each training.
- Maintain log of pre and post tests evaluation of participants
- Prepare folders containing session wise filled registration forms, pre and post tests, training evaluation forms and other related material
- Ensure quality of trainings
- Develop training/post activity reports
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
Education: Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university; individuals having a specialization in supply chain management will be preferred.
Work Experience: 1-3 years of experience; fresh undergraduates/ graduates with strong analytical skills and high computer proficiency are also encouraged to apply; experience of working on LMIS system or other similar systems will be preferred.